Graduate Data Analyst
Join our team as a Data Analyst to help demonstrate to our clients how effective our marketing campaigns are in the most informative and visually pleasing manner possible.
Omni are a full service Web Design & Digital Marketing Agency based in Sheffield & London who specialise in small to medium size UK businesses. Omni’s search marketing services range from Google Adwords to Organic Search Engine Optimisation.
Omni isn’t just PPC professionals and Email, SEO & Social Media experts, we’re also passionate about Creative, dedicated to display and obsessed with Analytics. We create perfect Digital journeys.
We are looking for an innovative and creative individual with excellent Excel & Google Data Analysis skills to become part of our Reporting Function. The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative on bespoke projects, but also work collaboratively on larger project with our clients. They should demonstrate that they have the ability to prioritise their workload and respond well to competing demands for information. They will be a clear and concise communicator with a keen eye for detail and a high degree of accuracy in their approach to work.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (Duties)
- Manipulate and amend large and complex datasets, providing clear audit trails of changes made
- Understand user information requirements and develop powerful visualisation and reports
- Develop robust and reusable reporting templates
- Select and implement appropriate charting techniques and report formats for the data being reported
- Create reporting outputs which clearly align to customer requirements
- Implement robust and evidenced quality assurance procedures of reporting outputs produced
- Produce reports in line with agreed schedules or upon request in an efficient manner.
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
High level of computer literacy
- Google tools inc Data Suite & Analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel including formulas, charting and visual basic
- Ability to communicate and present complex information in an appropriate format and style to suit customer requirements
- Excellent attention to detail and a drive for first time accuracy
- Experience of report template design desirable
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- High level of numeracy
- Committed team player.
£23,000 – £28,000 per annum