We’re looking for an enthusiastic Junior Graphic Designer to join our team in Sheffield. Due to expansion this role will require a the right candidate with an exciting portfolio and a strong work ethic. This will be a busy role that involves dealing with a variety of clients. The successful candidate will be naturally creative, a self motivated individual, who is highly organised, enjoys learning and able to use their own initiative.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Design for print, web and email.
- Trim, mount and creatively present concept designs internally and externally, presenting intelligently and confidently.
- Perform administrative work such as booking in briefs, maintaining tidy folder structures and good system housekeeping.
- Regularly liaise and interact with people in and out of the business.
- Be up to speed on all brands within the business, and design within set guidelines.
Skills, knowledge and qualities required
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in producing flyers, brochures, web banners, catalogue covers. Knowledge of designing for print and web.
- Concept experience, producing branding and rebranding.
- Adobe Create Suite knowledge required – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign as well as an understanding of Web Design.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Powerpoint & Excel.
- High level of design and artistic talents.
- Strong attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy.
- Be able to take responsibility for a brief and translate into meticulously well designed work.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to trim, mount and present artwork to a professional standard.
- Must understand how to produce an e-shot, from slicing through to coding.
- Ability Efficient and accurate production of creative designs.
- Able to work to strict deadlines in both a collaborative and individual manner.
- Ability to work within a team, share design ideas and best practice to achieve the best possible solution to design briefs.
- Photography skills are highly desirable.
- A great work environment
- Competitive salary
- Casual dress
- Competitive base salary
£16k to 18k (Basic negotiable depending on experience)